Warning: Parameter 2 to wcs_search_by_title_only() expected to be a reference, value given in /home/kkumar360/public_html/jobxindia.com/wp-includes/class-wp-hook.php on line 286
- Apply Before
- Exam Date
- No Jobs / Exams Found.
- No Jobs / Exams Found.
REFINE JOB SEARCH
Indian Council of Medical Research Recruitment 2017 – 14 Technical Assistant, Technician and Various Vacancy
Posted on: 24 Sep 17
AIIMS, Delhi has given a Notification for the post of 14 Technical Assistant, Technician & Various Vacancy. Eligible and Interested Candidate Apply before 30 September 2017.
Details of ICMR Recruitment 2017:
- Last Date for Submission of Application form : 30-September-2017
Vacancy Details :
- Post Name : Technical Assistant (Biological Science)/ (Physiology)/ (Chemistry)/ (Environmental Science)/ (Information Technology)
- No. of Vacancy : 06 Posts
- Pay Scale : Rs. 9300-34800/-
- Grade Pay : Rs. 4200/-
- Post Name : Technician-A
- No. of Vacancy : 04 Posts
- Pay Scale : Rs. 5200-20200/-
- Grade Pay : Rs. 1900/-
Educational Qualification :
- For Technical Assistant : Graduate degree in IT/ Computer Science/ BCA or One/ three years Bachelor Degree in Environmental Science/ Chemistry/ Physiology/ Biological Sciences from a recognized University with or one of the subjects in bachelor degree such as Zoology, Life sciences, Biotechnology, biochemistry, toxicology, Microbiology or allied subjects.
- For Technician-A: 10th or equivalent from a recognized board with one-year experience in Laboratory/ field/ Clinical/ Govt. Laboratory/ Govt. recognized organization/ Institution.
Age Limit : Minimum and Maximum age limit is 30 years for Technical Assistant & 18 to 28 years for Technician.
Age Relaxation : 05 years for SC/ST Candidates, 03 years for OBC Candidates and 10 years for PH Candidates.
ICMR Selection Process : Selection will be based on test/ Interview, Depends on number of Candidates & Written test.
Application Fee : Candidates have to pay Rs.100/- through Demand Draft in favour of “Director, National Institute of Occupational Health, Ahmedabad. SC/ST/PH and Women candidates are exempted from this application fee
How to Apply ICMR Vacancy : Interested Candidates may apply in prescribed application form along with Self-attested copies Proof of Date of Birth, Educational qualifications, Experience & Community Certificate sent to the Director NIOH, Meghaninagar, Near Raksha Shakti University, Ahmedabad-380016 on or before 30-September-2017