- Apply Before
- Exam Date
- No Jobs / Exams Found.
- No Jobs / Exams Found.
REFINE JOB SEARCH
South Eastern Railway Recruitment 2018 – 1785 Act Apprentice Vacancy
Posted on: 07 Dec 17
South East Central Railway has invited application for the post of 1785 Act Apprentice under Apprentice Act 1961. Eligible candidates can apply Online before 02 January 2018.
Important Dates :
- Starting Date for Submission of Online Application : 04 December 2017
- Last Date for Submission of Online Application : 02 January 2018
Job Details :
- Post Name : Act Apprentice
- No. of Vacancy : 1785 Posts
- Pay Scale : Not Specified
Vacancy Details :
- Kharagpur Workshop : 360 Posts
- Signal & Telecom Kharagpur Workshop : 87 Posts
- Track Machine Workshops /kharagpur : 120 Posts
- SSE(Works)/ Eng/kharagpur : 28 Posts
- Carriage& Wagon Depot/kharagpur : 121 Posts
- Diesel Loco Shed/kharagpur : 50 Posts
- Sr .DEE(G)/kharagpur : 90 Posts
- TRD Depot/ electrical/ kharagpur : 40 Posts
- EMU Shed/ Electrical/ TPKR : 40 Posts
- Electric loco Shed/Santragachi : 36 Posts
- Sr. DEE(G) Chakraoharpur : 93 Posts
- Electric Traction Depot/Chakraoharpur : 30 Posts
- Carriage&Wagon Depot/Chakraoharpur : 65 Posts
- Electric Loco Shed/Tata : 72 Posts
- Engineering Workshop/SINI : 100 Posts
- Track Machine Workshop/SINI : 07 Posts
- SSE(Works)/ Eng/Chakradharpur : 26 Posts
- Electric loco Shed/ Bonoamunda : 50 Posts
- Diesel loco Shed/ Bonoamunda : 52 Posts
- Sr. DEE(G)ADRA : 30 Posts
- Carriage& Wagon Depot/ADRA : 65 Posts
- Diesel Loco Shed/ BKSC : 33 Posts
- TRD Depot Electrical ADRA : 30 Posts
- Electric loco Shed/BKSC : 31 Posts
- Flash Butt Building Plant/Jharsuguda : 25 Posts
- SSE(Works)/ Eng/ADRA : 24 Posts
- Carriage& Wagon Depot/ Ranchi : 30 Posts
- Sr. DEE(G)/Ranchi : 30 Posts
- TRD Depot Electrical/Ranchi : 10 Posts
- SSE(Works)/Engg Ranchi : 10 Posts
Eligibility Criteria :
- Educational Qualification : Candidates Must have Passed 10th Class examination under 10+2 system of Education or its equivalent or ITI Course in relevant trades from a recognized institutes.
- Age Limit : Minimum and Maximum age limit is 15 to 24 years as on 01.01.2018
- Age Relaxation : 05 years for SC/ST Candidates, 03 years for OBC Candidates & 10 years for Ex. Serviceman & PWD Candidates.
Selection Process : Selection will be made on Merit & Medical Examination.
Application Fee : Candidates have to pay Rs. 100/- through Online Debit Card, Credit Card & Net Banking. No fee is to be paid by the SC/ST/Women/PWD Candidates.
How to Apply : Interested candidates may apply Online through the website http://www.ser.indianrailways.gov.in on or before 04 December 2017 to 02 January 2018
Detailed Notification: Click to Download