Warning: Parameter 2 to wcs_search_by_title_only() expected to be a reference, value given in /home/kkumar360/public_html/jobxindia.com/wp-includes/class-wp-hook.php on line 286
- Apply Before
- Exam Date
- No Jobs / Exams Found.
- No Jobs / Exams Found.
REFINE JOB SEARCH
CBSE Board Results 2017 : Check 10th and 12th Results on cbseresults.nic.in
All students, who appeared in the Class 10th and 12th exam under Central Board of Secondary Education in the month of March 2017, will be able to check their results tentatively in the month of May 2017. Board will declare the CBSE Board 10th Result and 12th result in the month of May 2017.
How to Check Result:
- Click on the given official Link
- Choose general or vocational
- Input your hall ticket number
- Submit and Result will be displayed on your computer screen
- You can take printout.
- Note: Some private websites also offering results : www.manabadi.co.in; www.indiaresults.com; www.manabadi.com; results.eenadu.net; sakshieducation.com; bharatstudent.com; www.jagranjosh.com
About Central Board of Secondary Education: The goal of the Academic, Training, Innovation and Research unit of Central Board of Secondary Education is to achieve academic excellence by conceptualising policies and their operational planning to ensure balanced academic activities in the schools affiliated to the Board. The Unit strives to provide Scheme of Studies, curriculum, academic guidelines, textual material, support material, enrichment activities and capacity building programmes. The unit functions according to the broader objectives set in the National Curriculum Framework-2005 and in consonance with various policies and acts passed by the Government of India from time to time.
Objectives of the Board:
- To define appropriate approaches of academic activities to provide stress free, child centered and holistic education to all children without compromising on quality.
- To analyse and monitor the quality of academic activities by collecting the feedback from different stakeholders.
- To develop norms for implementation of various academic activities including quality issues; to control and coordinate the implementation of various academic and training programmes of the Board; to organize academic activities and to supervise other agencies involved in the process.
- To adapt and innovate methods to achieve academic excellence in conformity with psychological, pedagogical and social principles.
- To encourage schools to document the progress of students in a teacher and student friendly way
- To propose plans to achieve quality benchmarks in school education consistent with the National goals
- To organize various capacity building and empowerment programmes to update the professional competency of teachers